Doctors & Staff
Hulsebus Chiropractic Clinic has been serving Byron since 1949. Our Doctors are continuously teachers and students. Taking classes in chiropractic care for every type, elderly, newborns, pregnant mothers, weekend warriors, student-athletes, and everyday people.
If you have questions if Chiropractic is correct for you, our Doctors will be happy to sit with you and review any previous records you have.
DR. CRAIG STEAR
- Graduated in 1993 from Palmer College of Chiropractic with a DC Degree.
- Member of Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Association.
- Worked as a team Chiropractor for Western Illinois University sports programs.
DR. MARIO ROSALES
- Is a second-generation Chiropractor and Palmer graduate.
- Graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2020.
- Studied Athletic Training and Biology at Northern Illinois University.
- Joined the practice in 2023.
- Practices “Palmer Package”, but also Thompson Technique and Sacral Occipital Technique (SOT).
- Dr. Rosales was a Clinical Graduate Assistant in the Clinical Sciences department at Palmer College.
- Member of the Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Association.